Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Diary of a Pregnant Crossfitter: Part Twelve - Maternity Pictures!

I just posted an album on Facebook of the "regular" maternity pictures, but I felt it was more appropriate to post the workout pictures on my blog, to go along with The Diary of a Pregnant Crossfitter series, ya know?  JJ Lane of Be Lovely Photography came out to our house to shoot our maternity session, and as always she did an awesome job!  I really wanted to capture some shots of me working out in my patio gym, especially since working out has been one of the key elements of this pregnancy (and my main source of sanity!), and we definitely got some great shots!  So, without further ado, here's me and Elliot getting our workout on :)





I may have played around on my photo editor with this one...




and this one too...
















Catch Up:
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six 
Part Seven 
Part Eight 
Part Nine 
Part Ten 
Part Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment