Friday, December 9, 2011

Short and Sweet

Well, I just got done getting all of our current bills taken care of (a great feeling that'll last probably until Monday when a new one arrives in the mail) and I've got an hour to spare before my grandma arrives to sit with Harlee so I can take care of THREE back-to-back clients.  THREE.  It's kinda funny that I'm slightly overwhelmed by this, when a year and half ago I was taking like five or six back to back... But after a pregnancy of reduced work load and then a maternity leave and now easing back into the swing of things, three in a row is a lot!  Especially considering I won't be getting home until after 8...  This momma's gonna need to pump big time!  Well, after snuggles and kisses with little man, first :).  I count my blessings every day I'm at work - I love my job, I love what I do, I love helping people, and I LOVE being my own boss.  Right now that might be the best thing about it (with helping people being a close runner-up).  Being in complete control of my business allows me the liberty to schedule people around my time with Harlee, so I don't have to feel guilty being away from him too much but I can still continue to do what I love work-wise.  It's the best of both worlds and I love it.  Unfortunately I booked myself in so much that I don't know how I'm going to find time to work in baking, and I'm so excited to get on that!  I didn't get to last year as I was pregnant and for some reason the thought of anything sweet made me sick...  Not really a bad problem to have though!  And now that Mr. Harlee is here I'm so in the Christmas spirit I don't know what to do with myself!  I've had the tree up since Thanksgiving, I'm humming Christmas carols, I've got my shopping done (almost)...  Amazing what having a baby in the house can do!  Now I just need cookies to add in and I'm good to go!


Well Harlee woke up so I guess this post will have to be short and sweet.  I was going to share an excerpt from my Massage Magazine about doulas but I'll save it for next time.  Until then... Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment